Monday, March 28, 2022

I Bought (Another) Small Boat


Yes, I know, I already own two small boats.  If you didn't know, you can see them on the trailer in the picture below.  So you might be asking, why would I need another one.  Well, you see...I don't really.  I just ran across a really good deal and I jumped on it.  I got this old aluminum boat with a casting deck and a trailer for $400.  It didn't come with a title so it will stay at and be used up at our family farm.  

It will also suit Wendy and Waylon and I well when we all want to fish together.  It's nothing fancy but it will be fun to use when all three of us want to hit the water together and will let Waylon be a little more comfortable than he is in one of the bass babies.  I plan on putting a pedestal mount for the seat in the back and that's about all that I'm planning on modifying.  I would LOVE to get a foot controlled trolling motor for the front but I'm not planning on using it that much so it doesn't seem worth the cost.  I'm looking to name my new vessel so if you have any ideas, please fire away in the comment section.  If a good suggestion comes along, I'll give the author all of credit in a future post!



No comments:

Post a Comment