Monday, March 21, 2022

A New Fly Available in the Etsy Store


Link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1183419398/white-thread-jig-trout-fly-fishing-jig

Back in early February, I published a post about my all-time favorite trout fly.  It is as simple as it is effective.  If you would like to read that post, just click here.  After getting some good feedback on the post and some comments about the fly, I've decided to put a limited quantity in the Etsy store.  

I'll do this with new flies to see if there is a market for them.  If they sell well, I put more in the store.  If they don't, they get taken out of the shop.  I've never sold this fly before so I'm interested to see how they sell.  As always, my hope is that folks that purchase flies that I tie have as much or even more success than I have had in the past.  Every fly that I sell is a proven pattern that has been successful for me.  I don't sell flies that catch fishers, I sell flies that catch fish!  I also take custom orders as well so if you need more than what is available, please feel free to contact me at showmeflyguy@gmail.com.

Link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1183419398/white-thread-jig-trout-fly-fishing-jig

No comments:

Post a Comment