Thursday, March 10, 2022

My Order from RobJohn Photography Arrived!



Recently, I posted about a good friend's photographs that he recently started selling on his Etsy store.  Well last week, I received my order and I am absolutely thrilled with what showed up in my mailbox.  I ordered the bluebird print because it is the Missouri state bird.  As a Missouri born and raised man, I wanted something to show my Missouri pride.  As for the bird of prey (I'll be honest, I don't know the species), I dug the Route 66 vibe and color contrasts.  Robert has other prints available on the site and if you want to check them out, just click on the link above or below.  I might have to order the elk print next!  Any business or encouragement you can send his way, would be greatly appreciated and go towards supporting a small business.




No comments:

Post a Comment