Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Trip to Chicago

Yesterday, I got back from a short trip to Chicago.  The wife and I took Collin and one of his friends there to see a Chicago Bulls game.  She got free suite tickets to see the Bulls play the Cleveland Cavaliers and it was AMAZING!  We got free VIP parking, free food and drinks, and got to see the Bulls defeat the Cavs.  I even got the chance to meet former pro bowl quarterback Donovan McNabb!  We also got to see the Chicago River dyed green (does that mean all the fish turn green too?), some amazing architecture, and so many iconic landmarks.  I will post about one of those tomorrow (hint, there's a fishy theme to that post), but for today, here's a few pictures that I thought you might find interesting.

















No comments:

Post a Comment