Friday, March 25, 2022

Black Wooly Buggers are Now Available in the Etsy Store





Just in time for you to fish those flooded, murky, springtime waters, you can now purchase black wooly buggers in the Etsy store.  While I don't have data to back this up, I would bet that black wooly buggers account for as many fish being caught as almost any other fly.  This particular installment is tied on a size 6 hook with a medium size conehead, and 12 wraps of .030 lead wire.  There are three strands of flashabou in the tail, a pearl black chenille body, and black marabou tail to match the black hackle.  

This fly has a good sink rate and is designed to be a subsurface fly.  This fly is also designed to fish stained, murky, or flooded water where baitfish are being chased.  Overcast or rainy days would also be a great situation to throw this fly.  This fly has caught bluegill, crappie, redear sunfish, largemouth bass, white bass, and rainbow trout for me and I hope it can do the same for you!  All flies sold by me are tied by me upon receiving an order.  No flies are ever outsourced or purchased from another vendor.




No comments:

Post a Comment