Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Field Museum of Natural History


Last week, I posted about a trip that Wendy, her son, and I took to Chicago.  One of the places that we went, but I didn't mention, was the Field Museum of Natural History.  I'll be honest, I had no idea what the museum contained but I can officially say that it is AWESOME!  It just so happened at the museum had an exhibit called "Jurassic Oceans: Monsters of the Deep".  History?  Science?  Fish?  Yes please!

While the exhibit was great, the rest of the museum was pretty spectacular as well.  There were all kinds of plants, animals, meteorites, and cultural artifacts that we could have spent all day looking browsing through.  If you ever find yourself in Chicago and wanting something to do, I highly suggest the Field Museum of Natural History.  If you cant find something interesting there, then you aren't looking hard enough!


























 

No comments:

Post a Comment