Monday, April 19, 2021

A Spike in Views & So Close to 1,000 Instagram Followers

Wow!  You folks!  You're the best and I haven't told you that in a while.  It also seems like an appropriate time to thank some new viewers as well.  For about the last month, this blog is getting viewed (on average) over 500 times per day.  It wasn't that long ago that a day with 80 views was a big deal.  So if you are a returning patron, thank you.  If you are new, thank you for your support.  It is always my hope that you enjoy the content of this page whether you find it interesting, entertaining, or both.  I am always looking to provide better content so if you have any ideas, feel free to email me your idea.  My email is showmeflyguy@gmail.com.  Don't be a stranger digitally or if we ever run into one another on the water.  As my friends remind me, I will and can talk to just about anyone!

On another note, I am getting close to 1,000 followers on Instagram.  Since we have some new viewers, I thought I would invite folks to give me a follow if you would like.  I'm not sure if getting to 1,000 followers unlocks some sort of bonus track or a warp zone or anything.  Maybe it does, and if so, I hope it makes it easier to save Princess Peach or releases a previously unheard Nirvana song from their Unplugged performance.  However, in the grand scheme of things, it's just a number.  If you can help me reach it, I would appreciate it.  If you can't, it's not the end of the world.  I mean, Princess Peach might die so it would be the end of the world for her but she's just digital so whatever.  And just for the heck of it, here's my favorite Nirvana song from their Unplugged performance since I brought it up anyway.

Instagram Account: @showmeflyguy

Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/showmeflyguy/

No comments:

Post a Comment