Friday, April 16, 2021

Recent Black Fly Order- They Nailed it Again!


I recently purchased a couple of shirts from Black Fly Creations through their Amazon store.  If Black Fly Creations sounds familiar, it is because I recently posted about how I won a contest on Instagram and received some of their amazing products.  I have also gotten to know the owner of the company, Steve, fairly well and he is the kind of guy that I am happy to give some of my business to.  Anyway, I saw a couple of designs that I wanted to purchase (one for me, the other for Wendy) and I am extremely satisfied with my purchase.

I went with a brown trout themed shirt for myself.  There is something about brown to yellow transition that I love and the red spots are just beautiful.  Whether it is on a shirt or on a fish, this coloration is nothing short of bewitching artwork!



For Wendy, I purchased a shirt that is reflective of her attitude as well as her fishing abilities.  She is the best lady angler that I know and has ZERO problem hanging with the fellas in terms of catching fish.  In fact, there has been more than one occasion where her, her step-dad Mark, and I have fished together and the competition to see who comes in second behind me can get pretty intense.  All joking aside, Wendy has out-fished me on a few occasions and is quite the angler.

Link to Black Fly Creations Store on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/stores/node/15486535011?_encoding=UTF8&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=Black%20Fly%20Creations




No comments:

Post a Comment