Tuesday, April 27, 2021

The Meateater- The History and Mystery of Hybrid Fishes


 I ran across this article yesterday and thought it was pretty interesting.  It paints an interesting picture of hybrid species of fish that are stocked around the country and the reasons for their stockings.  It is leans pretty heavy on the positives but I'll be honest, I don't really see any negatives to these stockings.  If there is an argument against stocking hybrids, I would be interested to read that as well.  Overall though, it is a very informative article and I learned A LOT!  I hope you learn a few things from it as well and are able to form your own opinion on stocked hybrid species of fish.

Link: https://www.themeateater.com/fish/freshwater/the-history-and-mystery-of-hybrid-fishes

No comments:

Post a Comment