Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Temperate Bass Flies Book

To call Luke Langton an expert when it comes to fly fishing for white bass, hybrids, and striped bass is not an exaggeration and just might be an understatement.  I have had the pleasure to fish with Luke on a few occasions and have known him for a few years.  I've always known Luke to be a motivated and ambitious guy so when he contacted me a few weeks ago and told me that he had been writing a book, I wasn't too surprised.  I was surprised that he was writing a book but not surprised that he had taken on such a project.  Along with being a solid fisherman, Luke is also a great writer and photographer which he has incorporated into his book.  Luke is a Missouri native and lives in the Kanas City area.  If you would like to purchase a copy of his book, I don't think you will be disappointed and I know he would appreciate the support.  I will be including an excerpt from his book tomorrow, but if you want to check out the book on Amazon, I have included a link and some pictures that I took of my copy of his book below. 





No comments:

Post a Comment