Monday, April 5, 2021

Waylon's First Time on the Water!


While I regrettably do not have a fishing report from last weekend, I am proud to report that Waylon thoroughly enjoyed his first boat ride! In fact, he loved his time on the water so much, he just couldn’t resist the urge to jump in. With the water temperature being 50 degrees, I think he regretted his decision but we all got a kick out of his ambition. Hopefully next time he gets to see some fish but I chose to not bring a rod this time because I figured I would have my hands full with a 6 year old and a puppy. I am both relieved and thrilled that he loved his time on the water because we have a lot of fishing trips in our future. His love of the water is hopefully going to just make that time together even more fun!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment