Monday, December 5, 2022

Lefty’s Deceiver- A New Fly Tying Video from Ozarks Smallmouth Alliance


Last week I posted about the new Ozarks Smallmouth Alliance (OSA) website.  In the post, I referred to some videos that can be found on the site and over the weekend, OSA released a new video on their YouTube channel.  It just so happens that I have been in the hunt for a new streamer to tie and use.  

I wanted something that was a little out of my comfort zone, something that I would fish on sinking line, and something that was a tried and proven pattern.  It doesn't get much more tried and proven than Lefty's Deceiver.  If you are familiar with this fly pattern, you will probably notice that Ryan adds a little of his own twist (pun intended) on this pattern.  I dig the fish mask and the UV Polar Flash as well.  My plan is to give this pattern a shot and share my results in tomorrow's post.  I hope you give it a shot as well if you have the means and desire to do so!

Link to Lefty's Deceiver Video: https://youtu.be/oGgRK8aMgC0

Link to Ozarks Smallmouth Alliance YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@OzarksSmallmouthAlliance

No comments:

Post a Comment