Friday, December 30, 2022

On a Little Trip


I apologize for the lack of posts for the last couple of days. The blogger system has been acting almost as oddly as Southwest Airlines. Oddly enough, one of the reasons for the lack of posts is because I’m on a little trip down south. I’m scheduled to be back soon, and here’s where the odd part comes into play, my return is based almost completely on…the Southwest Airlines computer system! 

I have a couple of good stories to share next week but this vacation has a full agenda so I have to run. Before we part ways however, here is an interesting picture of a sunset from above the clouds. I had never seen this before and thought it was absolutely beautiful and unique, at least to me. The sun had set below the horizon but was still able to show itself through some breaks and thin cloud cover. It looked like the earth was on fire and I couldn’t stop staring out the plane window at the spectacle.







No comments:

Post a Comment