Friday, December 2, 2022

One LAST Fly Assortment for the Online Store



If you are tired of seeing different fly assortments being advertised on this blog, I get it and I apologize.  This will probably be the last one for awhile because I don't want people thinking that this blog is just an advertisement for my online fly shop.  That is not its purpose at all, please know that.  

With that being said, this is one of my favorite assortments.  It has every color combination of Braves and Lunch Moneys that I tie and fish.  It has three of each color and I can attest that these things are effective!  The Lunch Moneys come in baitfish, bluegill, shad, and black color combinations.  The Braves come in baitfish, bluegill, and shad color combos.  I like to throw the Braves on a six weight and the Lunch Moneys on an eight weight but that's just my preference.  They are heavy enough that you can fish them with floating fly line but if you really want to get deep, they will really sink if paired with sinking or sink tip line.

I fish all of these flies for largemouth, smallmouth, white bass, hybrid striped bass, and even pick up catfish on them sometimes.  They have great profiles in the water and have outstanding action as well.  The Brave rides point down and the Lunch Money rides point up.  I wouldn't be selling these flies if I didn't use them, catch fish with them, and have 100% confidence in them.  I know the price is a little steep but these should keep you busy for A LONG time.  The box is discounted and is solid.  It has a gasket to keep things dry and is very durable.  If you have any questions about this assortment, please feel free to message me on Instagram or Messenger or email me at showmeflyguy@gmail.com.  












No comments:

Post a Comment